咱村有同好吗,一个人跑去玩,被水冲走咋办

阿哥进城里来玩吧,不过今年有点晚了。

点评

城里真好, 就是太远了  发表于 2014-9-9 10:20
 楼主| 发表于 2014-9-9 10:23:56 | 显示全部楼层
 楼主| 发表于 2014-9-9 12:09:17 | 显示全部楼层

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= ... =PLA3A2B42BB0BCD4E2

Standard Jibe:

A jibe is turning around and sailing in the other direction by heading downwind so the tail of the board passes through the eye of the wind.  Also spelled "gybe".

Backwinded Duck Jibe:

Duck the sail heading across the wind then jibe the board.

Ghost Jibe:

A variation of the Duck-Jibe by switching the feet prior to ducking the sail and carving the board heel side.

Carving Jibe:

A jibe characterized by staying on a plane throughout the entire turn, hence a carving jibe.

Step Jibe:

A step jibe is just a jibe where you change your feet before flipping the sail. The advantage of this jibe is your weight shifts forward as you leave the jibe so you maintain speed.  This skill is essential for racing.

Snap Jibe:

A jibe performed by heading upwind and aggressively standing on the tail and whipping the board around using the tail as a pivot point. Sometimes called the Pivot-Jibe or Slam-Jibe.

Jump Jibe:

A jibe performed by Jumping the board out of the water, and while midair, rotating it 180 degrees with your feet so it nose dives in the opposite direction with your feet on the deck.

Lay Down Jibe:

A jibe performed by laying the sail horizontal to the water allowing the sail to depower while maintaining board speed.  In other words you lay the sail flat while turning.

One Handed Laydown Jibe:

A Lay-Down-Jibe performed by taking the front hand off the boom while the sail is horizontal to the water.

Duck Jibe:

Performing a standard jibe but ducking under the sail and grabbing the other side of the boom as you pull the clew through the eye of the wind. In other words you are rotating the sail in the opposite direction of a standard jibe.

Aerial Duck Jibe:

Jump the board in the air and duck the sail.

Double Duck Jibe:

Rotate the sail twice during a jibe.

Clew 1st Duck Jibe:

Performing a Duck-Jibe clew first.

Duck Jibe Pirouette:

Performing a Duck-Jibe while doing a pirouette in the middle of ducking the sail. Inventor Remko De Weerd

Backwinded Jibe:

Backwinding the sail first by stepping around the mast to the leeward side of the sail and then carving the board downwind into a jibe.

Monkey Jibe:

A classic maneuver performed by executing an early Duck-Jibe followed, seamlessly, by a Sail-Body-360 while maintaining the jibe arc.

Reverse Monkey Jibe:

The Monkey-Jibe, except the sail and body rotation are performed in the opposite direction.

Donkey Jibe:

A jibe with the sailor stepping around the front of the mast when the board is heading dead down wind avoiding sail rotation.

Jack Jibe:

Backwinding the sail on a beam reach then ducking the sail so you exit the jibe clew first.

Pirouette Jibe:

A jibe with a body pirouette thrown at the bottom of the jibe arc.

Spanky:

A backwinded duck jibe performed while staying in the footstraps. The transition is performed midair after ducking the sail by jumping the board out of the water and spinning the 180 degrees.Inventor Ricardo Compello.
 楼主| 发表于 2014-9-9 13:08:27 | 显示全部楼层
The shortest distance between two points is a straight line. This is one of those darned Euclidian facts of life. Of course, it’s only fact in a paper life. Everywhere else, it’s an exception. In real life for instance, things get in the way.

The shortest path is only useful if it’s both possible and expeditious to follow that route. On paper the shortest path always takes the same amount of work. We drag the stylus against the straight edge. Nothing hinders our progress in two dimensions, except for the possible breakage of pencil lead.

In real life, everything gets in the way. So the shortest path is only useful to the extent that it provides a line of sight. Something we can aim for, even as we twist and turn in ridiculously off-course directions to reach the destination.

Something I’ve been meaning to do for a number of years is to learn how to sail. This year, late in the summer, I finally got started with that endeavor. I joined Boston’s Community Boating, Inc., where kids can learn to sail for a mere US$1, and adults can buy a year’s membership for less than US$200. Learning to sail must be a lifelong process, and I’m just a newbie. But even after a week on the water, I was impressed by one of the fundamental facts of sailing. You can sail in almost any direction except for straight into the wind. I find it amazing that you can actually harness the power of the wind blowing straight at you, and turn it into energy that propels your boat sideways, or even sort of towards it!. The bad news, of course, is you can’t always sail straight towards your destination. If you want to travel towards the wind, you’re out of luck:

SailingDestiny.png

When you’re sitting out in the middle of the Charles River collecting sailing experience and a sunburn, this is a pretty profound lesson. The shortest distance between two points is not a straight line, when a straight line is impossible!

Fortunately for sailors, there’s an easy workaround. It only takes a little bit longer than a straight line, and it has the major advantage of being possible. You simply achieve your destiny by traveling away from it until it is achievable by a straight line:

SailingDestinyFulfilled.png

The cool lesson from this fact of sailing life is that by merely changing your position in any direction you may alter the viability of your goal from the impossible to the possible. If this little observation were only true in sailing, it would hardly be worth mentioning in my blog. But some version of this “wide angle shortcut” applies to almost every obstacle you’re liable to encounter in life. In fact, if you think about the ways we reach our various destinations, it’s almost never by straight line. We’re accustomed to twisting and turning, yet when we step back and aim for a goal, we’re foolishly obsessed with striving for the shortest path!

Let’s say you’re walking through the woods and you come upon a steep incline. The best thing to do might be to climb straight up, but in all likelihood you’d be better off going around. Going up and over might even be impossible. This concept becomes truer and truer the more limitations there are on your mobility. Take railroads, for instance. Railroad track must be set on fairly level ground. Trains can’t just jump over a mountain. So when the early railroad pioneers sought to lay track across the American continent, they had to compromise. Big time. In fact, choosing to take the longer path was an act of brilliance. A good example of this is the Rocky Mountaineer Railroad, which connects Calgary and Vancouver. Let’s see. How can I represent this without violating some copyright. I guess I’ll do a crude representation:

RockyMountaineer.png

The red line represents the shortest path, but the green line represents the shortest possible path! The path the railroad had to actually take to stand a chance of reaching its destination. You’ve got to contend with mountains, my friend. So the next time you face a formidable problem, when something stands in your way and pushes against you with all its might, consider taking a different route. An oblique route. It’s how the greatest thinkers in history have reached their destinations, so it’s probably good enough for you, too.
 楼主| 发表于 2014-9-15 20:24:45 | 显示全部楼层
 楼主| 发表于 2014-9-16 10:04:09 | 显示全部楼层
 楼主| 发表于 2014-9-16 10:08:45 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|SkiChinese  

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 07:34 , Processed in 0.046143 second(s), 26 queries .