免注册即享有会员功能

搜索
楼主: Brady
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Brady 第三季总结(一)

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2013-4-3 22:54:07 | 显示全部楼层
Such good writing Brady, you will be a very good instructor - you have great communication skills.  Remember our exams at CSIA are as ski instructors - not ski  demonstrators.  We are not there to show how well we ski and make the students look or feel  bad because they could not ski like us yet.   We are there to teach students how to ski  and can have fun through skiing.     The fun of teaching skiing is to share the joy.   Of course in the mean time we try to improve ourselves - no matter how slow we may take.  

I am very impressed with how hard everyone worked at their skiing.  I see you guys practice among yourselves on MSLM, like Bpower and you etc. and you also teach one another.   That is the best way to improve and the fun way too.   I am very flattered by your mentioning me.  You guys are skiing so well you pass my skiing anytime.   I am so proud of you guys showing to me and my friends that so many Chinese can ski well even though we did not learn it as a child.  I think llittle P is a miracle.  I have never see someone progress so well so fast.  He is the talk of the Club.

When I started skiing I knew so few Chinese who like skiing but the landscape has changed.   This forum is also instrumental in facilitating exchange and spread the word.   Thanks to Luvski and all the people who chip in maintaining the web and all of you are so talented.   I am seeing more and more CSIA members here.   Hip Hip Hurray!  

Also I feel skiing and teaching skiing keeps me young.  That is the added bonus.  A life long habit of skiing will keep you healthy - provided you do not injure yourself, of course.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|SkiChinese  

GMT-5, 2024-5-4 21:05 , Processed in 0.034057 second(s), 20 queries .