免注册即享有会员功能

搜索
查看: 10370|回复: 30
打印 上一主题 下一主题

大回转示意图

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2011-3-1 18:04:28 | 显示全部楼层
For little P:  I was told by Cathy Prophet that you start the turn with inclination and you switch to angulation.  It seems to me when you incline your inner hand may be lower and when you angulate you outer hand will be lower.  So there is a change in the position of the hand (or shoulder).   Maybe that explains why you are seeing the mechanics in the pictures.

点评

inclination & angulation , which one is better? Or should always be mixed?  发表于 2011-3-1 18:26
沙发
发表于 2011-3-1 18:38:12 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 snowspring 于 2011-3-1 18:38 编辑

回复 snowspring 的帖子

Hi jimmellon  I was told by Kathy Prophet last December during the convention as I was taking a ski imp module with her that you start the turn with inclination and finish off with angulation.   These are all skills a good skier should have.  There was a lot of angulation emphasized in the past few years but i can see a come back of inclination this year.  Sometimes I see people doing drills on the mountain just on inclination.  Maybe that is a new thing.

点评

Tks, I saw JF do more inclination than angulation during each turn  发表于 2011-3-1 19:24
板凳
发表于 2011-3-2 22:51:41 | 显示全部楼层
回复 lupo 的帖子

Yeah thanks Lupo.  I went to BM today so I could not reply to PT earlier.  Both inclination and angulation will result in edging but have different bio-mechanics in terms of the the position of the big body joints.  Inclination only requires the the body leaning into the hill in a lateral direction. - without causing the joints to change positions.  Angulation will cause the joints to move in different directions so that they are in different angles to one another.  Angulation can result in more edge angle with more stability but inclination, while not being able to edge a lot,  can initate turning quite easily.  I guess you can initiate the turn with simple edging but inclination can also sometimes mix edging with a slight sliding when you begin the turn  (Of course this is not recommended by Harb but I find that very useful when you are doing intermediate // turns taught by the CSIA).  In any event,  you can use a mix of the inclination and angulation, like Kathy Prophet says, first inclination then angulation, and it is up to you to feel the degree of finesse you want.  It is a nice way to ski without too much effort once you get the rhythm it is really quite enjoyable.   

点评

thanks Snowspring. Very inclusive and precise description  发表于 2011-3-2 23:36
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|SkiChinese  

GMT-5, 2024-5-15 15:10 , Processed in 0.263701 second(s), 28 queries .