打印 上一主题 下一主题

你有很多想去但没去的艺术馆么?

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-2-4 13:26:13 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
google干了件大好事

http://www.googleartproject.com/

For now the following museums are included in the project:

• Alte Nationalgalerie, Berlin - Germany
  • Freer Gallery of Art, Smithsonian, Washington DC - USA
  • The Frick Collection, NYC - USA
  • Gemäldegalerie, Berlin - Germany
  • The Metropolitan Museum of Art, NYC - USA
  • MoMA, The Museum of Modern Art, NYC - USA
  • Museo Reina Sofia, Madrid - Spain
  • Museo Thyssen - Bornemisza, Madrid - Spain
  • Museum Kampa, Prague - Czech Republic
  • National Gallery, London - UK
  • Palace of Versailles - France
  • Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam - The Netherlands
  • The State Hermitage Museum, St Petersburg - Russia
  • State Tretyakov Gallery, Moscow - Russia
  • Tate Britain, London - UK
  • Uffizi Gallery, Florence - Italy
  • Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam - The Netherlands

沙发
发表于 2011-2-4 13:44:04 | 只看该作者
沙发           
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2011-2-4 20:18:47 | 只看该作者
kick 发表于 2011-2-4 14:44
沙发

都是站着看 :)
地板
发表于 2011-2-4 21:16:54 | 只看该作者
不是 还有70亿像素的画扫描吗?
5#
发表于 2011-2-4 22:27:30 | 只看该作者
可惜不懂鉴赏
6#
发表于 2011-2-5 11:34:46 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 snowspring 于 2011-2-5 11:37 编辑

This is good news and thanks for sharing Fish!  Does google go to these museums take shots of the exhibits and then post them on the website?  That is very good.   Then people can look at the webiste and then prepare for their visits.    In the past I would look at an art book and understand some of the pictures first befiore I went to the museum  Now all you have to do is look at the website.   Nevertheless you have to see the real thing to really appreciate.  There maybe six in the list that I have not visited yet.  The rest I have visited and they are all well worth you time to go.
7#
发表于 2011-2-5 17:50:19 | 只看该作者
上面的,我只去过8个。

点评

这就很牛了,我一个也没去过.  发表于 2011-2-6 01:06
8#
发表于 2011-2-5 18:38:47 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 snowspring 于 2011-2-6 14:21 编辑

回复 Rotkapchen 的帖子

Eight is fine.  If you have a chance go to the rest.  I would like to see those in the Czech republic. However there are some good oens too not on the list.  They are not necessarily the big ones but are well worth visiting.   However the list contains ones for just one person too like the Van Gogh museum and Riiks ( of course this one has many masters' work) in Amsterdam but they miss out the one on more modern ones in Amsterdam (Steikjik?  I think).  I like the Miro one in Barcelona and the Dali Museum in Figueris also the Picasso ones and the Dalii one in St Petersburg.  Bye the way are you coming down to see Nixon in China by Johh Adams?  Met is doing that at the same time.
9#
发表于 2011-2-6 13:59:38 | 只看该作者
snowspring 发表于 2011-2-5 11:34
This is good news and thanks for sharing Fish!  Does google go to these museums take shots of the ex ...
There maybe six in the list that I have not visited yet.  The rest I have visited and they are all well worth you time to go.
羡慕不已!
看博物馆累死人,饥肠辘辘、腿脚僵硬
10#
发表于 2011-2-6 14:19:29 | 只看该作者
回复 IceBeauty 的帖子

It is best not to see too much in a day.   You have to take your time.  Also it helps if someone is with you and can explain things to you.  Pick and choose instead of trying to cover the whole thing.   It is not just physically tiring but also mentally tiring if you take in too much.  Several years ago I went to New York and stayed with my friend.  She took me to one museum each day so I did the Met, MOMA and Guggerheim.  One each day and yet I do not try to ssee too much, particularly the Met Museum.  At night we went to see Turandot by the Met Opera at Lincoln  Centre and watched Tian Ho Jiang (a base singer from China - really good) sing as the father of the Prince.  After that more post opera party.  I still remember how nice it was! I wish I can do it again!      
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|SkiChinese  

GMT-5, 2024-5-15 21:26 , Processed in 0.037641 second(s), 23 queries .