免注册即享有会员功能

搜索
查看: 11207|回复: 40
打印 上一主题 下一主题

受伤后的思考!

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2010-8-22 16:10:00 | 显示全部楼层
Little Bear, how true your thoughts!  It is wonderful to read your writing.   It is all in our perspective whether it is easy time or difficult time.  It is so true.  Not just physical but also emotional and mental.   I felt somewhat the same last year when i hurt my shoulder.  I could not use my right arm.  I could not go skiing for fear I can hurt it again until late in the season when I would go back to beginner's slopes.  Even have to play table tennis with my left hand.  It took until this summer to have my arm's full use back.   However I learned to be much more compassionate becuase of the disability during that period.   I am sure you will recover soon and tell your leg that you love it and want ti get better soon and that you wil regain the full use lor better than before.  believe in it because placebo effect is very strong.  Our mind is a very powerful thing.   My best regards and keep on trucking!  Keep on writing!   
沙发
发表于 2010-8-26 17:00:59 | 显示全部楼层
Both are well written Little bear and Snow.  It is very true that we do not know what to do when we see others in distress.  A kind word or encouragement is sometime all you need to brighten up the day!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|SkiChinese  

GMT-5, 2024-5-14 15:08 , Processed in 0.039072 second(s), 22 queries .