免注册即享有会员功能

搜索
楼主: luvski
打印 上一主题 下一主题

乐观人生

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2010-8-20 17:35:54 | 显示全部楼层
I just get back into the net and got registered and I saw this.  I am very sorry all these things happend to JS and Little bear.  I do wish you all well.  Your writings are so inspiring from Luvski and Little Bear and I am amazed at JS's optimism.  Earlier this summer Brian Donato the Ski Diretor from Hockley Valley was felling a tree and got hit by the tree and it broke his spine and his best bones.  He is now unable to move his legs and became paraplegic.  Such tragedies all this summer.   I will think of you all.  Just lucky to be alive!  Hang on guys! Such heros!
沙发
发表于 2010-8-21 16:52:01 | 显示全部楼层
Luski   it is good to hear that you can all return home without trouble.

When you return make raw sesame milk for JS to drink.  It is very easy.  Just buy some raw seasme seeds and put some ( like two tablespoon) into a coffee grinder.  Grind well.  Mix 1 1/2 cups of water into a blender with the ground sesame seed powder.  Add a dried date (cut into small pieces) for taste.  Blend and drink.   It is very high in calcium in a easily absorbable form and it can help the bones to heal fast.   Take care.
板凳
发表于 2010-8-22 16:00:50 | 显示全部楼层
Very good to know all returned home.  We are all spirits in this river of life.  with new experiences we can arrive at higher levels.  Frieendship and love warm our hearts during difficult times.  Our suffering also teaches us to be considerate and empatheize with those who are less fortunate.  Thanks for setting up the website so that we can share one another's experience.      
地板
发表于 2010-8-26 18:16:56 | 显示全部楼层
This is so well written.  Brighten everyone's day.  We should appreciate all the good things we have in life. Well said Luvski!  JS bore his suffering exceeding well also.  We need more positive
people in the world like you two!
5#
发表于 2010-11-1 17:14:14 | 显示全部楼层
How is the situation now?  Starting to walk already?
6#
发表于 2010-11-1 20:32:57 | 显示全部楼层
回复 luvski 的帖子

My very best wishes!   
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|SkiChinese  

GMT-5, 2024-5-6 21:14 , Processed in 0.039582 second(s), 22 queries .