Login

免注册即享有会员功能

搜索
查看: 5733|回复: 1

令人心碎的照片

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-1-13 15:54:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原文链接(可以看到更多照片):
https://ca.yahoo.com/style/babys-final-moments-captured-heartbreaking-slideshow-wp-191345681.html

baby.jpg

Baby's final moments captured in heartbreaking photos
[Yahoo Canada Style]
Erica Rae Chong
Yahoo Canada StyleJanuary 11, 2017

Lyndsay and Matthew Brentlinger received an early Christmas miracle. After struggling for years to have children, the couple welcomed twins into the world on Dec. 17.

Sadly, the family of four did not have much time together. One of the twins, William, suffered from heart abnormalities and although he, like his sister Reagan, looked like the picture of health, he was dying.

Knowing they didn’t have much time together, a family friend reached out to local photographer Lindsey Brown to help preserve the precious time the Brentlingers had together.

“I received a phone call out of the blue, the Sunday before Christmas, asking if I was at all available to squeeze in a last minute newborn session, for twins,” wrote Brown. “And me on the other line, I'm thinking how I just had to turn away three other newborn sessions who hadn't previously booked with me, but had contacted me last minute.”

But after hearing about the Brentlinger’s case, she couldn’t say no and decided to make an exception.

“As I photographed them, I felt like I was in a daze on and off, just staring at him, not comprehending what was to come,” she wrote. “He stared with wide eyes for most of the session, and as Reagan snoozed away. As if he was just taking it all in.

“Tears didn't flow until the very end as I packed up. I really just wanted to stay and hold little William. A lot of my clients I get to see again for a one year session, or a family session, and knowing I would never see this beautiful boy again, broke my heart.”

William died in his parents’ arms just 11 days after he was born.

Click through the gallery above to see the bittersweet photos and let us know what you think by tw
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|SkiChinese  

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 04:02 , Processed in 0.037534 second(s), 25 queries .